Deposits made by credit or debit card will be refunded to the client by wire transfer.
- The Client has the right to close his/her account at any time he/she wishes to. The Company will approve the account closure if:
a. There are not active investments placed.
b. There are no investigations underway associated with any of the terms of the current Terms of Services.
- If there are no charges applied to the account, the Company will close the account at the Client’s request.
- If the account of the Client has been suspended due to a violation of the current Terms of Services, or due to any other abuse by the Client, a refund will not be provided under any circumstances.
- The Company does not have to provide any type of refund if the loss was caused due to any reason either foreseen or unforeseen.
- In this case, the same method of payment used for the deposit will be used for the refund. The refund will be for the full amount unless other arrangements have been made.
- All credit and debit card refund requests will be treated as bank-wire WITHDRAWALS and will be processed using those methods and procedures.
If you have any questions about this Policy do not hesitate to contact us by: E-mail: email@example.com